March 21, 2011

Awesome Grunginess!

O.K., even though grunge is not normally my thing, I found the most awesome grunge paper bag album on youtube.  So here is the link to the youtube video overview of the whole album.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kathyorta#p/u/4/eLIAy1bR7bQ

I showed this album to the friend who told me about this lady, and we have decided to attempt to make this album, only using the videos.  It ought to be lots of fun!

The album uses almost all Tim Holtz stuff.  From paper to embellishments!  And it is HUGE!  I have never seen a "mini" album be so big and thick!  It is stuffed full of mini albums and flips and flaps and TONS of pockets!!  I can't wait!

I will post some pictures when I can.  I am not sure when we will be starting this album, but hopefully it will be soon!

Look at the video and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment